Turtle Wax – Hybrid Solutions Graphene Acrylic Trim Restorer (296ml)
6 in stock
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
Hybrid Solutions Graphene Acrylic Trim Restorer is an advanced formula that restores and protects dull, faded exterior trim and plastic. The combination of Graphene and Acrylic polymers shines and blackens dull textured plastic, giving superior UV protection. This durable coating doesn’t wash off and will endure seasonal exposure. It is dry to the touch within minutes of applying. Graphene Acrylic Trim Restorer works just as well on protecting new trim and plastic from fading due to the elements, car washing and road salts.
- Graphene & Acrylic Polymers restore, shine, and blacken dull textured plastic.
- Leaves behind superior UV protection against future fading, oxidation, and sun damage.
- Dry to the touch within minutes of application
- Coating doesn’t wash off and will endure seasonal exposure.
- Protects surfaces from fading due to the elements, car washing, and road salts
NB: Thoroughly clean and dry area to be restored. Use an all purpose cleaner to ensure that the area is extreme well cleaned of old dressings.
It is recommended that you wear gloves as the product is tinted black.
Apply a very small amount of product onto a foam applicator or microfiber towel. Using a combination of back & forth, & circular overlapping motions, treat area to be restored.
DO NOT be tempted to over apply product. Over application will result the product failing prematurely.
Once dry to the touch (3-5 minutes), a second application is necessary for even appearance and restoration.
Use circular motions to apply, with light pressure to blend and level.
Important application tips:
- Apply to cool, dry trim. Avoid application in direct sunlight.
- Use a damp towel to wipe any areas accidently treated with Trim Restorer immediately.
You may also like…
Out of Stock