Autoglym – Reflow (thermal transfer repair) 1Pc
6 in stock
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
Reflow is a ground-breaking solution in removing bird dropping damage without equipment. An extremely quick, easy and safe option to use on all paintwork surfaces.
Reflow has been developed to help rectify these imperfections in the paintwork. The water-activated thermal transfer packs have been designed to heat to a specific temperature which they retain for a specific length of time to create the optimum conditions for the paint to soften, reflow and fill the etchings caused by the bird droppings. As the pack cools, the paintwork resets, effectively healing the affected area and removing the bird dropping mark.
How to use this product
- Refer to the health & safety information on the pack before use.
- Do not add water to the pack unless you are next to the vehicle and ready to start the process, as the pack will heat up quickly.
- For use on vehicles with clear coat only. Safe on painted plastic parts with clear coat. Not suitable for any other surfaces than paintwork.
- Do not use on matt or cellulose paint or wraps.
- First wash and dry the vehicle to remove all trace of the dropping. Tear off the top of the pack where instructed.
- Add 40ml of water to the fill line and fold over the top of the pack twice.
- Remove the peel-able sticker from the vent hole and reuse it to secure the fold at the top of the pack. Caution: the vent hole will release very hot steam.
- Holding the pack horizontally, massage the heating pad firmly with your thumbs for 10 seconds to ensure heating pad is completely saturated. Quickly place it over the affected area with the vent hole showing on top and the heating pad over the defect. Use the supplied adhesive tabs to secure the pack to the paintwork.
- Leave the pack untouched on the paintwork for 30 minutes. Once cooled, carefully remove and dispose of the pack in the general waste.
- Important! Wait 10 minutes for the paintwork to set before touching or applying any other products as new marks could be introduced.
You may also like…
DNA-e – Paint Sealant 500mlR331.00